The UTM Protective Gloves was designed and developed in conjunction with military and law enforcement customers to be worn while using the UTM Man Marker Round (MMR) during Force”on”Force training.
- Velcro Wrist Adjustment
- Flexible Polymer Armor
- Unrestricted Trigger Finger
- Genuine Leather Palm with reinforced padding providing excellent grip and feel
- Flexible Polymer Armor will not inhibit the natural movement of the hands, keeping hands unrestricted while protected from Non-Lethal Training Ammunition
- Trigger Finger is left unrestricted for precise trigger control to deliver an accurate shot
- Intended only for supervised training conducted in accordance with UTM safety training protocols by law enforcement, military or professional training and security organizations.
- Verify that all PPE is correctly fired, ensuring there are no exposed areas of the skin.
- UTM assumes no responsibility for injuries, loss or damage resulting from misuse of this or any of its products.
- Never remove gloves during training or in or near a training area.
- Do Not use bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Tumble Dry and Do Not Iron the UTM Protective Gloves.
For more detailed information please visit our Technical Data and Usage Sheet Library.