With no gunsmithing, easily convert your SIG P226® 9mm to fire Target Shooting Ammunition in seconds. This conversion is not compatible with Sig P226® variants in .40 cal or .357 sig. UTM products are designed for the utmost safety, reliability and low maintenance. The UTM Pistol Conversion is expertly engineered with Fail-Safe measures to prevent the discharge of live ammunition. UTM Conversions are easy to install.
UTM products are a safe, reliable and accurate alternative to live ammunition that helps avoid the need to go to a range”“ ideal for beginners, recreational and competition shooters. Whether you are an off duty police officer, hunter, competition shooter, firearms instructor or simply someone who enjoys the shooting sports, the UTM products will revolutionize how you practice target shooting. Now you have the freedom to target shoot virtually anywhere you want and when you want. You can practice and improve your skills and proficiency without using a single round of live ammunition stock.
The SIG P226® Conversion has many advantages:
- Easily convert your Sig226® pistol to fire UTM 9mm Target Shooting Ammunition in seconds”“ No Gunsmithing
- The converted firearm will not fire live 9mm ammunition ““ minimizing accident, injury and potentially catastrophic incidents
- Safely shoot virtually anywhere ““ no range needed
- Freedom from live fire restrictions
- Virtually NO firearm fouling
- Environmentally Friendly
- Normal firearm function, recoil and realistic cycling without hearing protection
- Intended for all responsible gun owners – beginners to advanced
- Train those new to firearms in safety and shooting fundamentals
- Replaces dry fire and enhances live fire practice for professional & recreational shooters
- Improve your skills & proficiency safely with your own firearm: accuracy, trigger & breath control, sight alignment, clearing malfunctions, magazine reloads and more”¦
The SIG P226® Conversion includes:
– Sig P226® Conversion
– Manual with full color illustrations.
Sig Sauer® and Sig Sauer P226® are registered trademarks of Sig Sauer, Inc. Ultimate Training Munitions, Inc. makes no claim to any rights in those marks.
For more detailed information please click here to see our Technical Data and Usage Sheet on this product.