ULTIMATE TRAINING MUNITIONS, INC. (“UTM”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of this website:
• You must be 21 years of age to purchase anything from this website.
• You must read and understand the policies, restrictions, and shipping methods set forth below.
• Your use of this website must comply with all applicable local, state and federal ordinances, codes, regulations and laws.
• No orders for shipment outside of the contiguous United States will be accepted by UTM.
This digital policy applies to your interaction with UTM, or any of its affiliates, at any online site that UTM owns and controls.
UTM respects individual privacy, and we value the trust of our customers. Your privacy is therefore a top priority for UTM, and we take very seriously our commitment to protect the confidentiality of your non-public personal information.
While you are using our website, UTM may ask you for your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and fax number, as well as certain other relevant information. In addition, when you visit some of our web pages, UTM may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information, such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, aggregate data about the number of visits to the Site, and aggregate data about the pages that are visited.
We use the non-personally identifiable information, in the aggregate, to improve the design and content of our website, and to enable us to help personalize your Internet experience. UTM may use the aggregate information to analyze the usage of our website, and to help us to develop services and products that meet the needs of our customers.
The UTM website is not directed at children, and the on-line services that we offer are designed for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. From our web page, we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13 without obtaining verifiable consent from their parents or guardians. If you, as a parent or guardian, have knowledge that we have collected information from your child, please contact us to request removal.
We do not sell or disclose your non-public personal information to non-affiliated third party marketing companies.
Returns may only be made in the instance of warranty claims resulting from defects in design, workmanship or materials. In the instance of a warranty claim for a defect in a product, UTM shall have the option to repair or replace the product (in either instance, with either new or functionally equivalent and compatible parts, in the sole discretion of UTM) or, if UTM is unable to repair or replace the product, to refund the purchase price for any product found to be defective during the warranty period.
Should a product need to be repaired or replaced, you must first call (908) 725-9000 to receive a Return Authorization Number, which will ensure that your return package is properly received and processed. You will receive a prepaid UPS label, and return packaging instructions will be included with the label. UTM is not responsible for loss or damage to products that occur during shipping from you to UTM. Please allow ten days for your package to be received and processed by UTM.
Normal wear and tear of the products is not covered by the UTM warranty, which also does not cover abuse, neglect, rust or corrosion, improper assembly, improper or unreasonable use, improper maintenance, damage, or the failure to follow the instructions and warnings provided with the products.
Except as set forth below, all products must be ordered for delivery within the contiguous United States. All orders will be shipped using only UPS Ground service.
- The sale or shipment of rifle ammunition to individuals located in the states of Alaska, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois and New York, as well as Washington D.C., is prohibited. The shipment of rifle ammunition to any APO, FPO or PO Box is likewise prohibited.
- The sale or shipment of handgun ammunition to individuals located in the states of Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, New Jersey and New York, as well as Washington D.C., is prohibited. The shipment of handgun ammunition to any APO, FPO or PO Box is likewise prohibited.
- The sale or shipment of high-capacity magazines to individuals located in the states of Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, New Jersey and New York, as well as Washington D.C., is prohibited. The shipment of high-capacity magazines to any APO, FPO or PO Box is likewise prohibited.
Laws, regulations and other relevant considerations are subject to change at any time. In addition, UTM may, at any time and without notice, add to the restrictions set forth herein. Therefore, UTM may refuse any order that, in its discretion, it deems to be in violation of any relevant restrictions. Only those orders that contain billing information and shipping addresses that comply with the restrictions set forth above will be fulfilled by way of this UTM site. These restrictions do not apply to federal, state, or local law enforcement agencies, organizations or units, nor do they apply to military agencies, organizations or units.