The UTM Gauntlet Gloves was designed and developed in conjunction with military and law enforcement customers to be worn while using the UTM Man Marker Round (MMR) during Force”on”Force training.
- Velcro Wrist Adjustment
- Flexible Polymer Armor
- Unrestricted Trigger Finger
- Synthetic Palm with reinforced padding providing excellent grip and feel
- Flexible Polymer Armor will not inhibit the natural movement of the hands, keeping hands unrestricted while protected from Non-Lethal Training Ammunition
- Trigger Finger is left unrestricted for precise trigger control to deliver an accurate shot
- Washable and breathable
- Intended only for supervised training conducted in accordance with UTM safety training protocols by law enforcement, military or professional training and security organizations.
- Verify that all PPE is correctly fired, ensuring there are no exposed areas of the skin.
- UTM assumes no responsibility for injuries, loss or damage resulting from misuse of this or any of its products.
- Never remove gloves during training or in or near a training area.
- Do Not use bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Tumble Dry and Do Not Iron the UTM Gauntlet Gloves.