UTM 9mm Target Shooting Ammunition is compatible with all UTM semi-automatic pistols.
UTM products are a safe, reliable and accurate alternative to live ammunition- ideal for beginners, recreational and competition shooters. With lower velocities and projectile weight, the UTM 9mm Target Shooting Ammunition is designed for complete safety and reliability. This enhances target practice without the need for a range and free from live fire restrictions.
The UTM Target Shooting Ammunition utilizes the same core technology that the U.S. Military, Special Forces and Law Enforcement Agencies have been using in their operational firearm during training for nearly a decade.
- Projectile weighs less than 1 gram
- Average velocity of 335 fps at the muzzle
- Outstanding Short Range Accuracy
- Noise level at 129db ““ hearing protection not mandatory
- No Gunpowder ““ primer actuated systems
- UNIQUE patented, proprietary and exclusive dual primer system and projectile driving band system.
- UTM Conversions WILL NOT fire 9mm live rounds
- Cartridge technology has over a 99% reliability
For Use with UTM Pistol Conversions
- Easily convert your firearm to fire UTM 9mm Target Shooting Ammunition in seconds”“ No Gunsmithing
- The converted firearm will not fire live 9mm ammunition ““ minimizing accident, injury and potentially catastrophic incidents
- Safely shoot virtually anywhere ““ no range needed
- Freedom from live fire restrictions
- Virtually NO firearm fouling
- Environmentally Friendly!
- Normal firearm function, recoil and realistic cycling without hearing protection
- Intended for all responsible gun owners- beginners to advanced
- Train those new to firearms in safety and shooting fundamentals
- Replaces dry fire and enhances live fire practice for professional & recreational shooters
- Improve your skills & proficiency safely with your own firearm: accuracy, trigger & breath control, sight alignment, clearing malfunctions, magazine reloads and more”¦
For more detailed information please click here to see our Technical Data and Usage Sheet on this product.